Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Step up to step back

In the past week I have completed both a two and half day retreat and a one and half day conference on leadership.
Over the next eight months I will be participating in MCN's Strategic Connectors Leadership Institute. The Institute brings together 23 other leaders in the Non-profit field to discuss, explore and grow in our leadership. The two and a half day retreat was the first time we all gathered together and the beginning of our journey.

The one and a half day conference was MCN's annual leadership conference. Over 400 people from Non-profits in Minnesota gathered at the University of Minnesota to discuss the future of leadership.

I certainly have a lot to process, think about and discuss. This is my online processing space for exploring my learning and the ideas that are being discussed. It is where I will test out new thinking... to get down and dirty, if you will. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and feedback. The sandbox is more fun when there are others to play with.

1 comment:

nicole weiler. said...

I'm going to guess that a few of us younger generation folks will be setting up blogs as a processing site for all of the information we've been fed in the last week.

I know I jumped at the chance:

http://scli-nicole.blogspot.com

-nicole weiler